Forcing yourself to work on something that you have no real motivation for
Turns out like shite too BUT OMG THINGS NEED TO GET DONE OR I’LL HEAR ABOUT IT
You see, it’s easy to ignore a trouble
When you’re living in a bubble
So what are you gonna do when the world don’t orbit around you?
Ain’t it fun living in the real world?
The Alnwick Poison Garden is pretty much what you’d think it is: a garden full of plants that can kill you (among many other things). Some of the plants are so dangerous that they have to be kept behind bars. [x]
Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys
All the broken hearts in the world still beat
Foo Fighters | All My Life
All About That Bass // Meghan Trainor
I see the magazine workin’ that Photoshop
We know that shit ain’t real
C’mon now, make it stop
If you got beauty beauty, just raise ‘em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
- Large Geode 4.1” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
- Geode 6.3” Laguna Lace agate Carved Crystal Skull
- Rare Titan 10.8” Colorful Mookaite Jasper Carved Crystal Skull
- Geode Huge 4.8” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
- Huge 5.0” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
[ Via: Skullis ]
- Carved Ammonite Fossil Crystal Skull
- Ammonite Fossil Crystal Skull
- Agate Crystal Geode Skull
- Black Obsidian Skull with Moveable Jaw; Teeth Made from Australian Opal
- Quartz Rock Crystal Skull and Snakes
- Morris Jasper Crystal Skull
- Labradorite Crystal Skull
This is not a tasty gummy sweet but a Jewel Caterpillar found in Amazon Rainforest. They are covered with sticky goo-like, gellatinous tubercles that provides protection from its predator like ants until they metamorphosise into winged moths.
HAVE YOU SEEN IT GROWN UP THOUGH
have you seen the cocoon it makes though?
it’s so pretty as a baby, it looks like an actual gem. then suddenly it pupates into a net thing and when it comes out it looks like the fucking Lorax
this is a pokemon
"Why do you want this job?"
Because under capitalism I am forced to sell my labor in order to subsist.
Some hand references.
Redid a post by fucktonofanatomyreferencesreborn with sources because they never source anything and I don’t want to reblog that post because I don’t want to support blogs who don’t give credit to people
(No, stating that the art is ~not yours~ and ~came from elsewhere~ IS NOT PROPER CREDIT. Many of these have usernames and such on them but not every single one and you still ought to link back to the specific piece)
I couldn’t source the last one so I didn’t include it.
|—||Mark Twain (via observando)|