- Large Geode 4.1” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
- Geode 6.3” Laguna Lace agate Carved Crystal Skull
- Rare Titan 10.8” Colorful Mookaite Jasper Carved Crystal Skull
- Geode Huge 4.8” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
- Huge 5.0” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
[ Via: Skullis ]
- Carved Ammonite Fossil Crystal Skull
- Ammonite Fossil Crystal Skull
- Agate Crystal Geode Skull
- Black Obsidian Skull with Moveable Jaw; Teeth Made from Australian Opal
- Quartz Rock Crystal Skull and Snakes
- Morris Jasper Crystal Skull
- Labradorite Crystal Skull
This is not a tasty gummy sweet but a Jewel Caterpillar found in Amazon Rainforest. They are covered with sticky goo-like, gellatinous tubercles that provides protection from its predator like ants until they metamorphosise into winged moths.
HAVE YOU SEEN IT GROWN UP THOUGH
have you seen the cocoon it makes though?
it’s so pretty as a baby, it looks like an actual gem. then suddenly it pupates into a net thing and when it comes out it looks like the fucking Lorax
this is a pokemon
"Why do you want this job?"
Because under capitalism I am forced to sell my labor in order to subsist.
Some hand references.
Redid a post by fucktonofanatomyreferencesreborn with sources because they never source anything and I don’t want to reblog that post because I don’t want to support blogs who don’t give credit to people
(No, stating that the art is ~not yours~ and ~came from elsewhere~ IS NOT PROPER CREDIT. Many of these have usernames and such on them but not every single one and you still ought to link back to the specific piece)
I couldn’t source the last one so I didn’t include it.
|—||Mark Twain (via observando)|
I just made the most inhuman noise
WHEN IT REALIZES THE PERSON IS STILL THERE AND GOES BACK TO BEING ‘DEAD’oh my god
|—||Terry Pratchett, Jingo (via observando)|
Popsicles Made with More Than Just Fruit