This woman came up to me and tried to use the blood drive rhetoric on me and I looked her deep in her soul through my painted eyes and said “I can’t give blood” and watched the look on her face as she realized I’ve had anal sex with a man
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve come across in a long time.
I understand the daily hardships that so many people have in a world ruled by white males.
I understand that sometimes this can make it feel as if all white males are the enemy (especially for those who fight for equality).
But posts like this need to stop.
You are not advancing anybodies rights.
You are not promoting anybody’s equality.
This is not activism.
This is hate-mongering.
Thanks for the contribution :)
I’ve lost track, am I even allowed an opinion these days? Whatever. How about this radical idea: Let’s treat each other equally, and then we’ll all be equal? All this mindless mud-slinging achieves nothing and only serves to demonstrate how true objectives of those involved (notably NOT equality).
You guys are good at this! :)
This isn’t okay and you need to fuckin stop.
This is so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye.
Lmfao, that person is dense as fuck. Bless this post.
New arrangement is posted! This one is of Gold Pilot, composed by First Turn Fold. The beginning of the original was used in [S] Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 1, but my arrangement is of the full 5-minute piece.
Oh my word…
I seriously teared-up during this. You have done what I’ve failed to: Arrange Gold Pilot in any cohesive way for solo piano. And it’s absolutely Gorgeous!
Thank you so much, my friend. It’s an honor to be so expertly covered!
Thank you! I just spent several minutes being very excited that you found this and liked it. Thank you for having written the piece, and for your kind words. I enjoyed arranging and learning it, and it’s very rewarding to read feedback from the composer himself.
If you have any interest, here’s the sheet music for my arrangement.
honestly all i want in life is a good body and some friends
|—||Ally Carter, Only the Good Spy Young (via observando)|
Okay, here’s a good list to pass around. It took me several years to even think about looking up the symptoms of depression, and I think it would have done my good to just be presented with them when I was in my teens, but no one told me…. so, here they are.
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
- Loss of interest in daily activities. No interest in former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex. You’ve lost your ability to feel joy and pleasure.
- Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
- Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping (also known as hypersomnia).
- Anger or irritability. Feeling agitated, restless, or even violent. Your tolerance level is low, your temper short, and everything and everyone gets on your nerves.
- Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained. Your whole body may feel heavy, and even small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete.
- Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
- Reckless behavior. You engage in escapist behavior such as substance abuse, compulsive gambling, reckless driving, or dangerous sports.
- Concentration problems. Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.
- Unexplained aches and pains. An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain.
I’d like to add that in my experience, and from what I’ve heard from others, if the depression has been going on unnoticed for a long time, you won’t have noticed these ‘changes’, they’ll have snuck up on you and become an unremarkable part of your life…
Wearing eyeliner doesn’t make you “girly” or “gay” a lot of girls actually find it attractive. If you wanna put concealer on that pimple go ahead. It doesn’t make you less of a man. Makeup is not intrinsically feminine. Don’t let society’s screwed up gender roles stop you from expressing yourself.
EVERY TIME SOMEONE BRINGS UP THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA I GET SO ANGRY.
Because it got burned. All of that knowledge, lost forever.
The library was destroyed over 1000’s of years ago. The library consisted of thousands of scrolls and books about mathematics, engineering, physiology, geography, blueprints, medicine, plays, & important scriptures. Thinkers from all over the Mediterranean used to come to Alexandria to study.Most of the major work of civilization up until that point was lost. If the library still survived till this day, society may have been more advanced and we would sure know more about the ancient world.
P.s.. For the graph above if anyone is wondering… the dark ages were NOT responsible for the burning of the famous main library at Alexandria & is not trying to put blame on anyone.
Jon Stewart is AWESOME. Not only is he a good source for news, he often calls out people we believe to be “intelligent”
Also, this was his powerful moving 9/11 monologue…
How To Draw Better In 2 Minutes